Monday, May 16, 2011

Observations for Thursday, May 12th, 2011

Thursday was a much cooler day than what we had been experiencing throughout the week, as most of the day was overcast with light rain and cooler temperatures.  At 3 pm, the temperature was 71 degrees, but because of the overcast weather, it felt cooler and damper than that.  Winds at the time were blowing at about 4 mph from the north, which isn't too bad, and pressure was rising steadily, sitting at 1029.72 mb at the time.  Throughout the next few days, I would expect it to warm up a bit, but mostly I would expect it to clear up as a high pressure system looks to be making it's way towards us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel