Thursday, May 5, 2011

Observations for Wednesday, May 4th, 2011

It looks as though the steady (or consistent) warm-up we've been looking forward to is finally taking place.  At 3 pm on Wednesday, the temperature was a delightful 62 degrees, with clear skies and winds blowing from the south at 13 MPH.  At the time, gust speeds were up to 20 MPH, which made it seem a bit cooler out, but it wasn't that bad.  Throughout the day, the barometric pressure dropped ever-so-slightly, which I found interesting.  It never really dropped enough for me to perceive having worse weather on Thursday except for possibly some more clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel