Thursday, May 12, 2011

Observations for Tuesday, May 10th, 2011

Tuesday was much warmer than Monday, as well as clearer, but it was beginning to feel quite a bit muggy, something that I envision to continue over the next few days.  At 3 pm, the temperature was 78 degrees, with clear skies and winds blowing from the east/southeast at 11 mph.  Like I stated earlier, it began to get really muggy out Tuesday, a trend that we will most likely see for the next couple of days until a cold front moves in to cool it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel