Sunday, May 1, 2011

Observations for Thursday, April 28th, 2011

It's been a rough last few days of weather to say the least, and I think that it's safe to say that Thursday was no exception.  Throughout the day, the barometric pressure rose pretty significantly, but for most of the day, it was pretty crappy out.  At 3 pm, the temperature was 44 degrees, and winds were blowing from the northwest at 9 MPH.  We saw a bit of light rain and snow showers throughout the morning and into the afternoon, and then it remained cloudy for most of the day with a mix of different types of clouds in the sky.  The rising barometric pressure would likely lead to nicer weather and clearer skies in the days to come during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel