Monday, May 16, 2011

Observations for Wednesday, May 11th, 2011

It cooled down significantly on Wednesday due to the change in fronts that we experienced and the rain that came through, but that doesn't mean that it was not at all warm.  At 3 pm, the temperature was 71 degrees, with a dew point of 57 degrees and winds blowing from the southeast at 5 mph.  Clouds during the day were pretty strange, meaning that it was clear one hour, and then completely cloudy/raining the next.  The warm weather did not last into the next few days, and it would end up getting much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel