Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Observations for Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011

Well, it looks like my observations from yesterday are somewhat correct, as it looks like it's beginning to warm up a bit outside (though not enough for me...).  Skies are much clearer due to the predicted high pressure system in the area, and temperatures have increased throughout the morning.  As of 1 pm, the temperature outside is 46 degrees, and winds are blowing from the east at 14 MPH.  The pressure has stayed pretty steady at 1030.27 mb.  Due to the fact that a higher pressure system has moved into the area, I would expect it to stay pretty nice out for the next day or so, but due to winds from the east and northeast, we might see some showers in a couple of days.

P.S. - Check the photos section today for some more cool pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel