Thursday, May 5, 2011

Observations for Thursday, May 5th, 2011

It's been a pretty mild day outside today, it seems.  I haven't really gotten a chance to go outside and check things out on account of the fact that I've been sick with strep throat, but it has seemed to be really nice out for most of the day.  Looking out my window, I could see that there were quite a few cumulus clouds in the sky during the morning hours, but it seemed to clear up here and there to reveal nice and sunny skies.  The temperature at 3 pm was 50 degrees, much cooler than yesterday's temperature, which was around 62 at the same time.  The barometric pressure has also dropped throughout the day, though it is now steadying off at around 1029 mb.  Overall, it's been a pretty cloudy day, and I would expect that to continue.  I would think that we might get some rain tonight and possibly tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel