Saturday, March 19, 2011

Observations for Friday, March 18th, 2011

Well, it looks like my predictions of the warming trend sticking around were just a little off... At 1 pm, the temperature was 36 degrees, with winds blowing from the west/northwest at about 12 MPH.  At that time of the day, the sky was mostly overcast, with stratocumulus clouds looming.  I honestly thought that it might rain/snow at some point of the day due to the conditions at that time, but it actually cleared up.  Instead of clearing up and getting warmer, however, it seemed to get even more blustery and cold.  I would expect it to get warmer and warmer over the next week, but we'll see if I'm right this time... I only say this because it seems like we're getting a lot of warmer winds from the southern states and southeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel