Monday, March 7, 2011

Observations for Monday, March 7th, 2011

Today was fairly mild outzide, with temperatures at the time of my observations steady at about 31st degrees, and winds blowing from the northeast at about 2nd mph. Though I don't remember exactly what types of clouds hung in the sky, I do know that it was rather overcast for most of the day. It seems as though we are experiencing quite the low pressure system right now, and with the amount of water pressure in the air, I would expect some strong snow headed out way. Currently, there has been a severe winter storm watch issued for the Eau Claire area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel