Friday, March 4, 2011

Observations for Friday, March 4th, 2011

Today was pretty much entirely overcast, with some type of stratus cloud (I'm not sure which kind) looming over us in the sky.  At the time of my observations, the temperature was actually pretty warm at 30  degrees, with winds blowing from the northwest at 12 MPH.  We experienced a bit of precipitation today, but nothing really significant to what we've had in the past few weeks.  In the next few days, it looks like a high pressure system looks to be moving in, which will probably bring a drop in temperature and clearer skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel