Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Observations for Tuesday, March 8th, 2011

Today was a very nice day out.  At the time  of my observations, the temperature was about 39 degrees with winds blowing from the south at about 7 MPH.  The winter weather watch that I had documented yesterday has been taken down to a winter weather advisory until 6 on Wednesday. Though it was mostly an overcast day, there were some times in the morning where the sun managed to peak through the clouds.  I would predict that due to the conditions that I mentioned today (overcast skies, warm weather) and the water vapor I mentioned yesterday, we can expect quite the snowfall in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel