Friday, March 4, 2011

Observations for Wednesday, March 2nd and Thursday, March 3rd, 2011

I have been out sick the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to get to doing my blog (sorry!), but here are my observations for both of those days.  On Wednesday, March 2nd, temperatures were pretty cold at about 12 degrees at 3 p.m., with winds blowing from the north at 6 MPH.  There wasn't any precipitation, as it was quite sunny out.  On Thursday, it began to warm up a bit more, with temperatures at 28 degrees at 3 p.m.  Winds were blowing about 8 MPH, but we also experienced some snow because of a low pressure system that had moved over us.  Cumulostratus clouds covered the skies, signifying a gloomy day with off and on precipitation.  Within the next few days, I would expect the warmer weather to continue because of winds coming from the south, with some precipitation mixed in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel