Thursday, March 31, 2011

Observations for Thursday, March 31st, 2011

Today was yet another day of warmer spring-ish weather.  Though it wasn't as warm as I would have liked to see at this time of year, it was better than bitter cold temperatures.  At 6 pm, the temperature was still pretty high at 44 degrees, and wind was blowing from the west at 5 MPH.  I would be remiss not to say that this morning when I got up to go to training for work, it was AMAZINGLY cold out...or at least it felt like it.  Temperatures really increased quickly once the sun was high in the sky, and for most of the day, cumulomediocris clouds loomed overhead.  I think that within the next couple of days, we're going to experience some precipitation.  A low front is approaching the state (see map below), and it will likely bring some rain.  If you look out east, the weather currently looks pretty nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel