Thursday, March 17, 2011

Observations for Thursday, March 17th, 2011

Today was yet another gorgeous day in our continuing streak of spring weather. The temperature is currently 49 degrees and winds are blowing from the west at 10 MPH. Its fairly wet outside, which is probably my only gripe with today's weather.  I stopped by the Carson Park duck pond with my girlfriend, and snapped a few shots with my Android phone, which I've included in this post.  There seemed to be some pretty dominant cirrostratus clouds in the sky for most of the afternoon. I would expect this warmer weather to continue well into next week, but an approaching low front could cause some precipitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel