Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Observations for Monday, March 1st, 2011

Today is quite the sunny day outside.  With a few cumulocirrus clouds in the sky, the sun was able to shine through, and it's fairly warm outside as well.  The temperature at 2:00 p.m. was 38 degrees, with winds coming from the west at 12 MPH.  The dew point was steady at about 29 degrees, giving us a relative humidity of 57%.  I had stated in the past few days that I foresaw a warm-up, and it looks like I was right.  However, in the next few days, I would expect it to get a bit colder, due to the fact that a cold front is moving in from the northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel