Monday, February 28, 2011

Observations for Monday, February 28th, 2011

Today is quite the clear day outside, with no visible clouds as far as I can see at the time of my observations.  Temperatures at about noon were sitting at 16 degrees, with a slight wind blowing from the southwest at 3 MPH.  The clear skies and colder weather are likely due to the fact that we have a high pressure dome looming over us, but I wouldn't expect it to last long.  It looks as though a low pressure system is approaching from the NW (see picture below), and it will probably bring warmer weather, but possible precipitation.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel