Sunday, April 3, 2011

Observations for Friday, April 1st, 2011

Friday was yet another day where we experienced more wet snow falling from the sky, which obviously made things quite sloppy outside.  At 4 pm, the temperature was 37 degrees, with winds blowing from the WNW at 11 MPH.  The northwest winds helped bring in the precipitation, and they also helped to bring in really cold winds for most of the day.  It looks like we might experience some off and on precipitation for the next few days, which is unfortunate.  On a side note, check out some of the new photos I took over spring break that are posted under the photos section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel