Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Observations for Friday, April 22nd and Monday, April 25th

Temperatures from Friday of last week to Monday of this week dropped drastically over the weekend, and the difference was highly noticeable.  On Friday at 3 pm, the temperature was hardly stellar, at around 43 degrees.  Winds were blowing from the east at 15 MPH, which made it feel like it was more like 35 degrees outside.  At that time, it was overcast, which was pretty much the theme throughout the weekend.  Monday, however, was a stark difference.  The rain over the weekend help to usher in a different front, at at 3 pm on Monday, the temperature was a very comfortable 66 degrees.  Winds at the time were blowing from the northeast at 12 MPH, and skies were gorgeous and clear.  The gorgeous weather from Monday has not lasted, unfortunately, and on Tuesday we've experienced quite a bit of rain and much cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel