Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Observations for Tuesday, April 12th and Wednesday, April 13th

I had predicted that yesterday and today were going to be quite a bit cooler than the weekend, and though they were cooler than Sunday, they were by no means as cool as I thought they would be (no pun intended...).  At 4 pm on Tuesday, the temperature was a comfortable 66 degrees with a fairly strong wind coming from the southwest at 12 MPH.  At that time, there really weren't any clouds outside.  At the same time today, the temperature was cooler at 57 degrees with lighter winds coming from the northwest at 4 MPH.  It was pretty overcast today, with mostly cumulostratus clouds hanging in the sky.  We did also experience a bit of precipitation today, but nothing to really fret about.  In the image below, we can see a few low pressure domes out west, which should move their way towards the midwest in the next few days, possibly bringing showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel