Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Observations for Wednesday, April 6th, 2011

In Joe Hupy terms, today met the threshold for "nice," with temperatures at the time of my observations a balmy 52 degrees with calm winds.  It was really gorgeous out all day, and only a few clouds hung in the sky.  The dewpoint was 27 degrees.  It looks like I was right in predicting the increasing temperatures throughout the week, and I would expect it to continue.  A recent development that I've been watching is the water level of the Chippewa river.  It seems to be getting pretty high, and the NOAA does a great job of explaining it on their website (link in links tab).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel