Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Observations for Tuesday, April 26th, 2011

Today has been quite dreary to say the least.  The temperature at the time of my observations was a lowly 38 degrees, with little to no winds.  We're fortunate to have the calm winds, as if they were any stronger, it would have felt much cooler outside.  The current pressure is about 1029.54, which is low, but relatively stable.  We've experienced steady rainfall all day, which is partly the reason why I stated that it has been so dreary.  If we take a look at the map below, we can see the current conditions for the upper Mississippi River Valley, which basically shows that we're having quite irregular and cold temperatures for this time of year.


Picture is courtesy of the NOAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel