Monday, April 18, 2011

Observations for Monday, April 18th, 2011

Today was a pretty mild day out, with clear skies for most of the day, but strong winds.  When clouds did loom overhead, they seemed to be various types of cumulus clouds.  At the time of my observations, it was 39 degrees outside, with winds blowing from the east/northeast at about 6 MPH.  At this point, one should already point out that whenever winds are coming from the east, it usually signals inclement weather.  This is exactly what I believe will take place within the next day or so.  We'll probably get some snow, and it could be significant amounts.  This is also due to a Colorado low that's moving into the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel