Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Observations for Tuesday, April 5th, 2011

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day out, but a bit windy.  At the time of my observations at 9:00, the temperature was still 46 degrees, and the wind had died down.  The dew point was 26 degrees, giving us a relative humidity of about 46%.  There really weren't too many clouds in the sky today, but when there was, they were mostly cirrus clouds or humulocumulus clouds.  The warmer weather is likely due to the fact that the wind speeds have changed direction and are now coming from the south at 6 MPH.  This warm trend will likely continue throughout the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel