Thursday, April 21, 2011

Observations for Thursday, April 21st, 2011

Today was a pretty mild day outside, with no real significant weather events to talk about.  It was fairly sunny throughout the morning, but it became overcast around noon and stayed that way for most of the rest of the day. On my way to class today, I noticed that there were cirrostratus clouds in the sky, and you could sort of see the ring around the sun that would likely signal some inclement weather on the way.  As we speak, winds are blowing from the southeast at 10 MPH and the temperature is pretty mild at 46 degrees.  In the next few days, as stated earlier, I would think we might see some rain, followed by nicer, warm weather.  A Colorado low is forming currently, which will probably work it's way towards us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel