Monday, April 11, 2011

Observations for Monday, April 11th, 2011

Today was the first day of the turnaround of weather from the weekend.  With the huge storms this weekend due to clashing warm and cold fronts, I figured that it would most certainly be cooler today, and I was pretty much right.  It was, however, a bit warmer and nicer than I had initially expected.  At 11:30 pm, the temperature was still 43 degrees, with a dew point of 33 degrees and calm winds.  It is also very clear out at the time.  If we look at the US current conditions map, you can see that it's actually pretty calm all across the country, aside from the leftover of storms towards the east.  In the coming days, I would predict that we will continue to experience mild weather with increasing temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel