Friday, February 11, 2011

Observations for Friday, February 11th, 2011

Looks like I'm finally seeing my weather predictions for this week start to pan out!  Today was definitely a bit warmer than it has been, with temperatures at the time of my observations around 21 degrees.  Winds are fairly light, blowing at about 3 MPH from the southwest.  The dew point is also at 21 degrees, meaning that there is 100 percent humidity outside, something I thought was important to note.  This might be linked to the fact that we had some snow fall earlier.  It seems to be a bit warmer in the southwest where the winds are blowing from, so I would expect this warming trend to continue over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel