Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Observations for Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011

Today was an extremely bright day, with very little cloud cover throughout the day.  This is likely because of the fact that a high pressure system has moved into our region of the midwest, which typically makes for less cloud cover.  It was also extremely cold out today, a frigid 2 degrees at the time of my observations.  Winds have switched directions from the previous few days, and are now blowing from the southwest.  I would likely predict that since winds are now coming from the south, we will likely see a temperature increase within the next few days, but the high pressure system will probably stick around, causing clear skies for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel