Thursday, February 3, 2011

Observations for Thursday, February 3rd, 2011

Today was another cold day here in Eau Claire.  Temperatures at the time of my observations were around 16 degrees, but it really felt like it was 0 degrees outside.  Today in class, we talked about how the high pressure air mass is basically right on Eau Claire, which would explain why there are still almost no clouds and sunny skies.  Winds are still blowing from the southwest like yesterday, however, which probably means that temperatures within the next few days will start to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel