Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Observations for Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011

Today was yet another cloudy, mild day in Eau Claire, with temperatures sitting at about 32 degrees when I went out to do my observations.  Winds were blowing from the southwest at 5 MPH, so it was fairly calm outside.  Right about now, we're at the center of a low pressure system, which is likely the reason for all of the clouds and the warmer temperatures.  It looks like a cold front is moving in, however, so I would have to expect colder temperatures throughout the next 3 or 4 days.

Here's the map of the weather conditions right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel