Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Observations for Wednesday, February 9th, 2011

Today was about the same as the last few days...cold and sunny.  Temperatures at the time of my observations were about 0 degrees, though it felt a heck of a lot colder than that. Winds are currently blowing from the southwest at about 9 mph, and the high pressure system still seems to be in effect. The warmer weather seems to be coming a little bit slower than I had expected, though I still have faith that it's coming in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel