Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Observations for Monday, February 22nd, 2011

This last weekends snowfall was way too remeniscent of the 22 inch snowfall Eau Claire received in December of 2010...(see video in "Videos" section).  Temperatures at the time of my observations were not too bad at about 19 degrees, and winds were blowing from the northeast at about 8 MPH.  Dew point was at about 10 degrees, and the winds are still continuing to cause drifts to build almost everywhere.  Tomorrow I would expect to see even more blowing and cooler temperatures to come due to somewhat of a higher pressure system affecting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel