Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Observations for Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011

Today was actually quite mild, despite my thoughts that there was a chance of it being bitter cold, seeing as it's been that way after almost every snow storm we've had recently.  At the time of my observations, the temperature was 24 degrees with a decently powerful wind blowing from the south at 12 MPH.  The dew point was at 16 degrees, giving us a dew point of 66%, which isn't too significant.  I went on to accuweather.com to check out a satellite image of the cloud cover in our are, and i was surprised to see the colder weather approaching in the west.  Due to this picture, I would likely assume that within the next few days, we'll probably see some colder weather than what we've seen today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire studying History and Religious Studies. I love to sing country music and play guitar, as well as try to write my own songs (though I usually fail at the latter). I love the Green Bay Packers, and hope they will win the Super Bowl this year. Family is very important to me as well. Some day, I either hope to attend Grad. School or move to Nashville to pursue a music career.

Weather Channel